CBSE school admissions in Chennai for The Shri Ram Universal is now open. The admission process has been designed to make certain that students are appropriately placed in proper grade levels. Being the top CBSE school in Chennai, we make sure in maintaining the integrity and consistency of the school program and policies. We have our grades segregated to make sure we are the best nursery and pre-kg school in Chennai while maintaining a reputation for other grade levels as well. We offer the best pre-kg admission in Chennai.
Our CBSE school admissions in Chennai are now open for academic year 2021-2022 from Nursery to Grade VI (Subject to availability)
The admissions process at The Shri Ram Universal School has been designed to make certain that students are appropriately placed at appropriate grade levels while maintaining the integrity and consistency of the school program and policies. As part of our mission, we strive to offer the best admission process across the board, from higher grades to the best pre-kg admission in Chennai.
We shall follow the following age criteria
|Grade||As on 31st March of year of Admissions|
|Pre KG||2 Years 6 Months|
|LKG||3 Years 6 months|
|UKG||4 Years 6 months|
|Grade 1||5 Years 6 Months|
The admission Process involves the following steps:
- 1. Filling up of Parent Information form.
- 2. An interaction with the Parent Relationship Personnel followed by a campus tour.
- 3. Purchase of application form followed by an interaction with the educator.
- 4. Submission of the Application Form with the following documents:
- Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution.
- Report card of the previous school attended.
- Photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth.
- Six passport sized recent photographs of the student, 2 photographs of each parent.
- Aadhaar Card of the student and the parents.
- Copy of proof of residence.
- Immunization record.
- 5. Payment of fees on confirmation of admission.
- 6. An application form may be submitted online in case of application by outstation students.